Sunday, July 3, 2011

About where can I find luggage/travel stores in San Francisco

Where can I find luggage/travel stores in San Francisco?
I'm going on vacation and I need some travel and luggage items. I have no idea where I can find these things in San Francisco though, other than REI and Sports Basement. Can someone give me some suggestions? Thanks
San Francisco - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try target wal mart and kmart
2 :
If you need guidebooks, maps, and assorted accessories (money belts, backpacks, etc.), Get Lost is independently owned and a great resource: Get Lost 1825 Market St (at Pearl St) (415) 437-0529 Municipal Metro (L, M and K/T): Church St. For heavy luggage, they are many possibilities. This is a partial listing of stores that are near Downtown transit stations: Edwards Luggage 3 Embarcadero Ctr (415) 981-7047 BART / Municipal Metro (L, M, N, J, and K/T): The Embarcadero Century Luggage 960 Market St (415) 776-5339 BART / Municipal Metro (L, M, N, J, and K/T): Montgomery Street Lugguge World 91 Jefferson St (415) 732-0277 Municipal Metro (F): Pier 39 Barry's Luggage 269 Jefferson St (415) 775-2339 Municipal Metro (F): Jefferson and Beach Hideo Wakamatsu of Tokyo 563 Valencia St (415) 255-3029 BART: 16th Street
3 :
Edwards Luggage in the Embarcadero has a reasonable selection of luggage and travel items, although the luggage is kind of expensive. Macy's has luggage, and is having a sale now. If you have time to do some shopping online, I highly recommend Magellan's for everything, and I mean everything, you might need for travel. You'll find things you didn't realize you needed until you see them. http://www.magellans.com/
4 :
For luggage, try Marshals or Ross. That where my luggage is from. There and Kohls but idk if they are in San Fran.
Read more other entries :